When we heard about any dog nail grinder, we always imagine the fearful face of our dogs. But, now it is possible to have dogs not too freaked out about this thing with the help of ‘Pedi paws nail grinder.’
It is basically an automatic dog nail trimmer. So you just start it, and the cylinder inside which has an emery board on it spins, and you can sharpen the nails. It makes a little bit of noise, and of course, it’s going to scare your dogs a little bit at first; but once they figure out that it’s not going to hurt them, they will have no problem.
Pedi Paw Reviews As Seen On TV
As seen on TV Pedi Paws pet nail trimmer has a couple of things you got to know about it. First of all, you have to let your dog get used to it. Otherwise, it is going to freak them out a little bit. The board inside spins pretty quickly and so until they get used to it, that is going to freak them out, and it is fine! So, you don’t worry about it at all!
The other thing to take care about is that it’s not like some other nail clippers as seen on TV which has a risk of cutting the sensitive nerves of your beloved pet. So, you’re not going to be able to take the nails down by half immediately. It may take a little bit of time before coming in the proper shape.
Features of Pedi Paw Nail Grinder
- This brand provides a comfortable nail grinder which is useful to trim the nails of any breed of pets; whether you have dogs or cats.
- It is comfortable to the pets of any age or any size. It prevents inappropriate cuts.
- Just because of having a protective cap, it is known as a ‘no-mess’ nail grinder amongst the pet lovers as well as vet doctors.
- Its emery filing wheel is helpful to trim or remove the thin layers of the nails without any pain or the frightening sound.
- It requires 2 C batteries. Although, the batteries are not included with the Pedi Paw kit.
The Pedi Paw nail grinder includes a board with emery layer, a cylinder, and a unique protective cap which helps in preventing the mess. The emery filling wheel does not make much noise and gently removes the thin layers of the nail.
How to use toe-nail grinders?
- First of all, you should go for the nails and layers. Here, one of the nice features is it does have a mark so that you don’t go too low and it keeps the nails from getting in there.
- Once it gets thick enough, it should be stopped and being able to feed in there, but you have to be careful not to run this too much time on any individual nail because it will start to heat up and that will cause a little discomfort for the dog.
- So, you must be careful to do a little bit on a nail and then move on to the next nail. It’s an important thing for the dog to get used to it.
- Take your time and then do layers of the nails and now try to shorten them all at once. If your dog has really long nails, then maybe you will need to be patient!
The Pedi paw nail grinders as seen on TV take 4 to 6 weeks to finally take all 10 nails down. You may get less time or more time (depends on the cooperation of your dog) which is absolutely normal. You may do half the nail in one night, as you have to do them in layers and layers. So. be prepared and have patience!
If your dog has pretty short nails and you still want to keep them trim then this thing should surely work well to keep them out. In standard nail’s growth, you have to use it only twice a month on them to just keep his nails down. It becomes much easier. It does take a while if they have long nails.
So as per our study and use of the product, it’s a pretty good deal if you are looking for something to make your life a little bit simpler. If you don’t like using nail clippers on your dog, then this product actually becomes a pretty safe and easy alternative.
You can just sit and watch your favorite TV program, with his paws on your lap and just run this for a little while. That’s it! Have a best dog nail grinder and be tension free, as your dog will love it too!